All the skills you need for Business Analyst career track. Tableau, Python, Excel, SQL, BigQuery. All-in-one Mega course
This course includes:
- 24 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 80 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Learn about basic formatting in excel.
- Learn about sorting and filtering functions in excel.
- Learn about UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, LEFT, RIGHT, SEARCH, CONCATENATE functions in excel.
- Learn how to find outliers and missing values in Excel.
- Learn how to find standard deviation and percentiles in data using Excel.
- Learn about IF, IF ERROR, COUNTIF, SUMIF and AVERAGEIF functions in excel.
- Learn about using Color Bars and Color scales in excel.
- Learn applying VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP functions and merge datasets using them in excel.
- Learn how to merge datasets using Index and match.
- Learn making Pivot Tables and Pivot charts in excel.
- Learn making interactive dashboards in excel.
- Learn about What-if analysis in excel.
- Learn how to perform linear regression in excel.
- Learn about creating databases and tables in SQL.
- Learn about Numerical, string functions in SQL.
- Learn about filtering using the LIKE operator in SQL.
- Learn about different DDL and DML commands.
- Learn about Joins and Subqueries in SQL.
- Learn connecting Python and MySQL.
- Learn how Big Query works.
- Learn visualization using Data Studio.
- Learn about the use of big query in data analysis.
- Learn connecting big query to tableau desktop for visualizations.
- Learn creating visualization and dashboards using Tableau.
- Learn how to design histograms, tree maps, Pareto and Multi-axis charts.
- Learn how to sort, group and filter data.
- Learn and master context filters, dimension filters, measure filters and Top N filters.
- Learn about different join types to combine your data into a single rich source data.
- Learn exploring data using Dabl and Sweetviz library.
- Learn the basics as well as advanced visualization techniques.
- Learn how to use groups by functions, pivoting functions.
- Learn about structured problem solving concepts.
Welcome to the best online course on Business Intelligence and Data Analysis Masterclass.
Business Intelligence and Data Analysis is a disciplined approach for introducing and managing change to organizations, whether they are for-profit businesses, governments, or non-profits.
Business analysis is used to identify and articulate the need for change in how organizations work, and to facilitate that change.
This course is a complete package for everyone wanting to pursue a career in business analysis.
This course gives you complete knowledge from basics to advanced level on Excel, Python, Tableau and SQL.
You will learn to create interactive dashboards using Excel as well as Tableau.
Along with these, this course will cover other business analytics concepts such as
- Big Query
- Data Exploration
- Data Visualization
- Query Analysis
- Linear Regression
- Structured Problem Solving
All these topics are covered in detail.
Along with theory, you will get to practice them using some real-world datasets.
There will be lots of exercises and quizzes.
And Not only this,
This course gives you the opportunity to master communication skills,
Enhance your presentation skills, GitHub skills, and also provide essential business grooming.
This course is a complete package for business analysis concepts.