- 33 Videos
- 2+ Hours of Content
- 3 Supplementary Study Materials
- Chapter-wise tests
- Full-Length Test
Basics of Financial Markets:
- An introduction to basics of Financial Markets
- Various market participants and their roles
- Time Value of Money
Primary and Secondary Markets:
- Primary Markets and their concepts
- SecondaryMarkets and Stock Market Indicators
Currency and Fixed Income:
- Currency Market
- Fixed Income Instruments
- Concept and Role of a Mutual Fund
- Fund Structure and Constituents
- Mutaul Fund Products
Corporate Actions-Meaning and their Calculations:
- An introduction to Corproate Actions
- Rights Issue
- Stock Spilt
Financial Market Operations:
- Client Registration for Trading and Demat Account
- Trade Life Cycle
- Investor Grievance and Arbitration
Financial Market Regulations:
- Regulatory Framework
It is important that you should have a clear understanding of the type of instrument and the market before making any investment decision. This course will help you to do just that.
Beginners Finance is a perfectly designed course which aims to enable the participants to gain comprehensive knowledge on the basics of the financial market in general and the stock market in particular. This programme will simplify different financial jargons like IPO, Currencies, Mutual Funds, etc. It will help the learners to gain knowledge on the procedure for opening Demat Account, the process of stock trading, risk management system, regulatory framework etc. They will also know about the impact of corporate actions in the stock market.
If you are new to the stock market and want to know the basics, then this programme is perfect for you!
Use Coupon Code: AFF100 at Checkout and Get 100% Off on the Course!