Learn React.js, JSX, Components, Props, State, React Router and much more from scratch and master Modern Reactjs
This course includes:
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Get Introduced to React JS.
- Learn about rendering elements in React.
- Learn about the concept of Components and Props in React.
- Learn different topics such state and Lifecyle in React.
- Apply event handlers concept using example in React.
- Implement Conditional Rendering in React using examples.
- Learn about lists and keys, React forms, Fragments in React.
- Look at the difference between Inheritance and Composition.
- Learn and apply Pure components using examples in React.
Allows us to create reusable UI components. React brings many advantages to the table, making it a better choice than other frameworks.
This course provides you with knowledge on the advanced level used by Web developers.
In this course, you will cover:
- Introduction to React JS.
- Introduction of JSX.
- Learn about the Components of React.js.
- Learn about the Props in React.js.
- Learn about the State and Lifecycle.
- Learn how to apply Event Handlers in React.
- Learn about the topic – Conditional Rendering in React.js
- Learn about the Lists and Keys in React.
- Learn to create Forms in React.
- Introduction to React CSS.
- Apply Fragments in React.
- Difference between Inheritance vs Composition.
- Learn what is pure components?
- Learn about the concept of Memo in React.
- Introduction to Forwarding Refs in React.
- Learn about Portals in React.
- Introduction to Error Boundary in React.
- Introduction to Higher Order Component in React.
- Introduction to Render props in React.
- Introduction to Context in React.
- Introduction to HTTP in React.
- Introduction to React-Router in React.
Not only this, you will get to practice a lot of exercises on these topics.
We are also providing quizzes.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Also See : React Native Tutorial for Beginners