Learn to create and manage various AWS cloud services with Hands-on examples. Prepare for AWS Certification exams.
What you’ll learn
- You could create instances for various cloud services or Core AWS services on Amazon Web Services.
- You could create and manage Cloud databases- DynamoDB and RDS
- You could run SQL queries, Add and remove fields or records
- You could control various network services and Amazon VPC
- You could run and manage Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) instance
- You could connect EC2 instance with Putty from Window
- You could deploy web application on EC2
- You could configure security group for managing incoming and outgoing traffic to EC2
- You could deploy and manage web application using Amazon Elastic Beanstalk
- You could create S3 bucket and upload objects into it
In this course you will be learning about various core services on Amazon Web Services or AWS that can be used for wide range of applications. Some of these services are important in preparations for AWS Certification exams.
Here you will learn about various cloud services on AWS with hands-on practical exercises as listed below-
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- AWS EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud)
- Amazon Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS VPC (Virtual Private Cloud)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- AWS RDS (Relational Database Service)
What is S3?
Amazon S3 is an object storage service on AWS where data is kept in a logical bucket. You could create multiple buckets on S3 that can store various kinds of files.
What is DynamoDB?
Amazon DynamoDB is a NoSQL document based Database that is used to store information in JSON based documents. It is highly scalable database type and we can run SQL queries on the dataset kept in DynamoDB.
What is RDS?
Amazon RDS is a Relational Database Service on AWS that can be used to store database in form of Relational tables. You can use various types of Database engines on RDS such as Aurora, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, and PostgreSQL.
What is VPC?
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud or AWS VPC is used to create logically isolated environment on the cloud where you can manage various network components such as subnets, Internet Gateways, routing tables and much more.
What is Elastic Cloud Compute?
EC2 is one of the AWS compute services enable us to create as many virtual machines and eliminate the up-front cost for hardware setup and maintenance.
What is Elastic Beanstalk?
Amazon Elastic Beanstalk is also a compute services to deploy and manage web applications.