Learn about Data Mining Standard Processes, Survival Analysis, Clustering Analysis, Various algorithms and much more.
This course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- Get started with Data Mining.
- Learn about different Data Mining Standard Processes.
- Learn the concept of Survival Analysis.
- Learn about the concept of Cox Hazards Regression.
- Perform Clustering Analysis.
- Learn about the Dimensionality reduction.
- Learn about the concept of Association Rule Learning.
- Learn about the Predictive Modelling.
- Learn everything about Data Mining and its applications.
- Understand Machine Learning and their connections with Data Mining.
- Learn all Machine Learning algorithms,their types and their usage.
- Practical use of Data Mining.
- Use real world examples of Data Mining.
If you are looking to build strong foundations and understand advanced Data Mining techniques using Industry-standard Machine Learning models and algorithms then this is the perfect course is for you. We have covered everything you need about Data Mining and its processes, Machine Learning Models, and how to implement them in the real world.
Data mining means mining the data. It is defined as finding hidden insights(information) from the database and extract patterns from the data.
Data mining is an automated process that consists of searching large datasets for patterns humans might not spot.
In this course, you will get advanced knowledge on Data Mining.
This course begins by providing you the complete knowledge about the introduction of Data Mining.
This course is a complete package for everyone wanting to pursue a career in data mining.
In this course, you will cover the following topics:-
- Data Mining Standard Processes.
- KDD- Knowledge Discovery in Databases.
- Introduction to SEMMA.
- Introduction to CRISP- DM.
- Introduction to TDSP- Team Data Science Process.
- Survival Analysis.
- Introduction to Survival Analysis.
- Kaplan Meyer Estimator introduction.
- Log Rank Test introduction.
- Cox Hazards Regression.
- Clustering Analysis.
- KMeans clustering.
- Gaussian Mixture Model.
- Dimensionality reduction.
- Introduction to Data Reduction.
- PCA – Principal Component Analysis.
- LDA – Linear Discriminant Analysis.
- Association Rule Learning.
- Transaction List.
- Encoding Transactions.
- Aprior Algorithm and Visualization.
- Tree based models.
- Decision Trees.
- Attribute selection method- Gini Index and Entropy.
- Concept of Bagging.
- Random Forest.
- Boosting Algorithm.
- Introduction to Adaboost and Gradient Boosting.
- Introduction to XGBoost.
- Model Explanationability.
- Introduction to SHAP.
- Local and Global Interpretability.
- Introduction to LIME.
This course is a complete package.
Lots and lots of quizzes and exercises are waiting for you.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Instructor Support – Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I’m looking forward to see you in the course!
Enroll now and become an expert in Data Mining.