What you’ll learn
- the differences between function declarations, expressions, and arrow functions.
- when the `this` keyword is relevant.
- intricacies of types – coercion, null vs. undefined, truthy, falsy, and more.
Here’s how the course journey will go:
- First: the Basics. You’ll ramp on the console, syntax, objects, and other language fundamentals.
- Second: Functions. There are a few ways to create functions. So you’ll explore those differences, and important concepts like the `this` keyword.
- Third: Types – Digging Deeper. There are some big questions about types: what is type coercion? How are truthy and falsy different? What is null vs. undefined? In this section, you’ll cover those questions and more.