Google Cloud Certified Associate Engineer, Google Cloud Professional Architect, GCP Cloud Data & Security Engineer
What you’ll learn
- Prepare for Google Cloud Certifications & Understand GCP from Root to TOP
- GCP Professional Cloud Architect Certification
- Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer Certification
- GCP Professional Cloud Data Engineer Certification
Single Course FULLY Prepares you for all FOUR certifications below ->
- Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect
- Google Cloud Professional Security Engineer
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Data Engineer
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Developer – Not yet covered
- GCP Professional Cloud Network Engineer – Not yet covered
- GCP Professional DevOps Engineer – Not yet covered
Each Certification gives an additional dimension about Google Cloud Platform and this Course is committed to giving you will give you 360 view of the Google Cloud platform so – you don’t have to refer to any other course.
After completing the GCP Architecture path you’ll have the core hands-on knowledge and skills needed to be a GCP architect. You’ll start by learning the basics of how GCP works, what its foundational services are, and how they fit together. These first levels of applied learning around best practices for GCP architecture, networking, databases, and application deployment culminate in you sitting your first GCP certification exam(s). You’ll move onto advanced specialized knowledge in machine learning, security, and DevOps to expand your skillset and prepare you for professional-level GCP certification exams. These training paths are flexible so you can skip what you know and start at the appropriate level, whether you’re a total beginner or looking to take your Google Cloud Architecture skills to the next level. And as with all ACG learning, there is a major focus on practical learning through hands-on labs.
This path includes four certifications: Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect, Google Certified Professional Cloud Security Engineer, Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
The course does not assume you have knowledge of Google Cloud Platform or any cloud Platform. We cover almost everything on GCP to become “Hero” from whatever your current GCP understanding (it may be Zero or Beginning or Intermediate)
Advance Students – Joining this course only for certification -> Please at least run through the foundation section once for you to understand the certification syllabus.
Why waste time learning the same foundation concepts again and again for each certification around the same technology. This course is divided into the section where you learn all concepts in one course and then focus individually on each certification – Incrementally.
Why Pay for Every Certifications course and sometimes you don’t even appear for certification. This course will help you to pay only once and plan for any certification on the Google Cloud Platform.
ONLY COURSE YOU NEED TO GET READY for Google Cloud (GCP) Certified Professional Certificates Exam!
6 Things YOU need to know about this Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect Course:
#1: BRAND NEW – MAY 2021 (with 4 new case studies – EHR Healthcare, Helicopter Racing League, Mountkirk Games and TerramEarth)
#2: HANDS-ON – The best way to learn GCP (Google Cloud Platform) is to get your hands dirty!
#3: Designed for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS to GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
#4: MULTI-CLOUD INSTRUCTOR – MORE THAN 100,000 Learners are learning AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud with us
#5: COMPLETE PREP for Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect
#6: FREE Downloadable PDF – Quickly Review for the exam
Why should do a Google Cloud Certification?
Here are few results from Google’s 2020 Survey:
- 87% of Google Cloud certified individuals are more confident about their cloud skills
- GCP Cloud Architect was the highest paying certification of 2020 (2) and 2019 (3)
- More than 1 in 4 of Google Cloud certified individuals took on more responsibility or leadership roles at work
Why should you aim for Google Cloud – GCP Cloud Architect Certification?
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect certification helps you gain an understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform.
- As a Cloud Architect, you will learn to design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
The Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect exam assesses your ability to:
- Design and architect a GCP solution architecture
- Manage and provision the GCP solution infrastructure
- Design for security and compliance
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
- Manage implementations of Google Cloud architecture
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
We have designed this amazing course to help you learn the Compute, Storage, Database, and Networking solutions in Google Cloud (GCP).
Are you ready to get started on this amazing journey to becoming a Google Cloud Architect?
Do you want to join 600,000+ learners having Amazing Learning Experiences with in28Minutes?
Look No Further!