How To Boost Apex Legends FPS in 2022
Do you want to boost apex legends fps? If so, then you’re reading
the right blog post. There are a few methods that can be used in order to
increase apex legends fps and get the most out of your apex experience. In this
article, we will discuss different ways to improve apex legends fps. Whether
you’re new or experienced with apex, these tips will help make your game
Apex Legends: Minimum System Requirements
It is pointless to attempt to play Apex Legends on a computer that
just isn’t capable of doing so. If your computer isn’t powerful enough, no
settings or add-ons may help you.
You should first verify
if your computer satisfies the following specifications. These are the minimum
hardware requirements for running Apex Legends:
- GPU: Radeon HD 7700 or GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Processor or CPU:
Intel Core i3-6300 3.8GHz
- RAM: 6GB
- HDD: 30GB of available space
If your computer doesn’t
meet all of the criteria above, you should avoid attempting to play this game.
Apex Legends: Recommended System Requirements
- The preferred system requirements are listed below.
They will assist you in ensuring that the game performs well on your
- GPU: AMD Radeon R9 290
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- RAM: 8GB
- CPU: Intel i5 3570K or equivalent
- HDD: 30GB of available space
Apex legends fps boost
There are multiple ways to boost apex legends fps. Here are a few
of them that you should give a try:
Change Video Settings
- Change it Full-Screen Display Mode
- Set the aspect ratio to around 16:9
- The Resolution should be no less than 1920×1080
- Set the brightness value to 50%
- Change the Field of View to 110*
- Set the Sprint View Shake to Minimal
If it’s suitable for
you, lower your FOV for some fps increase.
- Disable the V-Sync
- Set the Adaptive Resolution fps Target to 0
- Disable the Adaptive Supersampling
- The Anti-aliasing should be set to TSAA
- Set Texture Streaming Budget to a value that is equal
to your GPU VRam (about 8GB)
- Set the following to the values mentioned:
- Effects Detail: Low
- Ambient Occlusion Quality: Disabled
- Sun Shadow Coverage: Low
- Impact Marks: Medium
- Texture Filtering: Anisotropic 16x
- Sun Shadow Detail: Low
- Volumetric Lightning: Disabled
- Dynamic Spot Shadows: Disabled
- Ragdolls: Low
- Spot Shadow Detail: Low
- Model Detail: Medium
If you can bear
affecting your game experience, feel free to lower the settings mentioned
Configure Launch Options
- Open Origin and select your game library, then choose
Apex Legends from the list of games.
- Select the Settings icon. Choose Game Properties, then
go for the Advanced Launch Options tab.
- The Command-Line Arguments text field is visible under
the Game Language option in the Advanced Launch Options dialog box. Enter
-novid +fps_max unlimited into the Command Line Arguments text field.
Then, after you’ve pasted in the preceding lines of code, choose Save.
- The -novid option does not affect your game’s fps.
However, it has a beneficial impact on your in-game respawn splash screen,
which may help you improve your fps in the long run. The +fps_max
unlimited option removes the default fps limit.
Make sure your laptop’s battery mode is set to High Performance if
you’re playing Apex Legends on one. In addition, make sure all of your
computer’s drivers (whether you’re using a laptop or a desktop PC) are
up-to-date. You should pay more attention to GPU drivers.
Change Nvidia settings
Clean Temporary Files
Even a few gigabytes of
storage may be taken up for no reason if you haven’t cleaned your computer’s
- Navigate to the NVIDIA Control Panel. Select the Manage
3D Settings option from the drop-down menu, followed by selecting the
Program Settings tab. Now, Locate Apex
- Choose the NVIDIA graphics processor that is best for
gaming. Go for High-performance NVIDIA processor from the dropdown menu.
Set Maximum pre-rendered frames to 1.
- Set “Monitor Technology” value to
“G-SYNC”. This will only work if you have a G-SYNC compatible
monitor. Click “Single display performance mode” in the
drop-down menu named “Multi-Display/Mixed GPU Acceleration.”
- Apply maximum value to Power Management Mode
- If you noticed that “Vertical Sync” is turned
on, just disable it or turn it off.
- make sure that “Threaded Optimisation” is
- Set the Preferred Refresh Rate to its maximum. After
that, make the changes and then go to the Adjust Desktop Size and Position
option. Make sure the Override Scaling Mode Set by Games and Applications
checkbox is selected. Apply all settings and exit.
Due to the fact that
your computer’s operating system keeps previously used data and files in the
Temp folder all of the time, this happens. It is recommended that you clear
those files on a regular basis. Follow these steps to clean it:
- Start by pressing the Start button. For the Search bar,
type Run and hit enter. nIn the Run window, type %temp%. This will take
you to the Temp folder immediately.
- Delete everything from the Temp folder and start a new
game. This method is not only completely secure, but it’s also quite
beneficial for your computer. It may also have an impact on your in-game
Update you drivers
Sometimes the increased amount of lagging can be
caused by a out of date graphic divers. You’ve to keep the drivers up to date
to get the most out of its performance.
NVIDIA and AMD usually keeps their drivers up to
date. It’s a good idea to check on their official website to ensure that you
haven’t missed any downloads.
Apex Legends FBS is one
of the most popular games out there, so it’s no surprise that players are
always looking for ways to improve their game experience. Fortunately, with
some simple tweaks and adjustments, you can boost your apex legends fbs without
affecting anything else on your computer. If these few tips seem too
complicated or time-consuming for you, don’t worry! You can follow the
following video steps to make it easier for you to adjust your game properly
and get the best results.